10×10 Sudoku! An exciting new take on Sudoku.
40,000 puzzles; 4 levels; 6 color skins; Notes; AutoFill mode; Smart shortcuts and much more!
Sudoku 10×10 MANUAL included.
10×10 Sudoku is just like a regular Sudoku, but it has more squares (100 instead of 81), the boxes are 5×2 instead of 3×3 squares and there are 10 possible numbers: 0-9. Same rules apply. Same techniques.
★ FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
• 40,000 puzzles
• 4 difficulty levels
• 6 color skins for every taste
• Sudoku 10×10 manual
• 3 smart double-tap shortcuts
• AutoFill mode
• Manual mode
• Manual mode with Smart Notes
• Conflict alert (with hidden conflicts warning)
• Wrong Number Alert
• Zoom and Pan grid (in case you forgot your glasses)
• Hint feature
• Clear notes and reset features
• Game statistics
★ FEATURES EXPLAINED:
• AutoFill Mode – all notes will be automatically populated and then kept in sync with the numbers you enter. You can remove notes. You can add notes only if you previously removed them. In this mode the game does everything for you and lets you do the thinking. You can switch back to manual mode – the auto-populated notes will remain.
• Manual Mode – you are responsible for adding/removing notes. No restrictions.
• Manual Mode with “smart notes” – you are responsible for adding/removing notes, but the game will auto cleanup the corresponding notes when you enter a new number. If you change your mind and remove the number the game will put them back. In manual mode you can use the “Clear Notes” button to clear all notes.
• Wrong Number alert – When the entered number doesn’t match the real number it will be colored in red and you will hear an alert sound.
• Conflicts Alert – When the entered number conflicts with another number on the same row, column or box it will be colored in red and you will hear an alert sound. Hidden conflicts warning.
• Clear notes – in manual mode clears all notes
• Hint – press the “Hint” button and one unknown number will be revealed
★ DOUBLE-TAP SHORTCUTS:
1. If you want to quickly remove a number you entered – just double-tap it
2. When there is only one note in a certain square – double tap it and the note will become the number
3. If a row, column or sub-square is populated with unique numbers and there is only one number left – double-tap the square – the remaining number will appear
Double-tap shortcuts reduce the solving time by 10 – 20%.
If it looks like you have solved the puzzle, but nothing happens or the numbers don’t make sense – please don’t write a bad review, but set the alert level to “Wrong Number” to see what is wrong.
☏ CONTACT US
Tap the email sign on the Help screen – we will give you hints and directions of how to resolve any problem.