Gameloft has just released a new trailer for their upcoming endless flying game Iron Man 3. We have to say, it looks pretty exciting. There’s flying, there’s shooting, and there are 18 Iron Man costumes to unlock (you can see all of them in the image gallery below). The game will be free-to-play, and will be released on April 25. The movie hits theaters May 3.
Indie developer Freehold Games is bringing their PC roguelike game Sproggiwood to iOS and Android next week. They mobile game will be full featured, not a trimmed down mobile version. As such they have decided to price it at $9.99.
* A humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology
* Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps
* Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire
* Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves
* Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers
SYBO will be releasing their follow up to massive hit Subway Surfers on June 4. Swords of Brim is a similar game to Subway Surfers but set in a medieval world with power ups, weapons, and quests.
AppSpy’s video review of the retro-style sword-swinging platformer Sword of Xolan praises the game for its precise controls and hearty character, though the overall experience is reportedly a wee bit short.