The tradition of girls with blonde pigtails, mad doctors, and intense underground platforming continues with Cally’s Caves 3, which is out now.
– 120 levels across 8 zones
– intense boss fights against giant monsters
– New playable character Bera
– battle against 20 types of enemies
– New Game + mode which unlocks higher weapon tiers and a second ending
– Wave-based Survival mode: Can you beat 150 waves of deadly enemies and gain the ultimate prize?
– Level your weapons up by using them, and evolve them into different forms with different effects
– 12 weapons classes with 89 unique weapon effects
– buy consumables from the store to use them later for an extra boost
– tons of character abilities to unlock
– new weapon mod system, allowing you to customize your favorite weapon and make it extra powerful!
The new free version of Threes! is doing very well, despite the paid version being out for more than a year.
This is really interesting to see, if only out of curiousity. But also, it’s fascinating to see the results of just how a game that existed for so long as a paid experience, and had drama with a free clone in 2048, is doing as a free game.
Via Touch Arcade
Orchestrating a war is hard enough, but being put in charge of a dragon war is really something special. Luckily Gamezebo has some strategies for helping you surmount the challenges offered in Card King: Dragon Wars.
Card King: Dragon Wars is a new card game that blends in elements of monster capturing, and while card games are nothing new on mobile devices, this one plays out a little bit differently.
Touch Arcade breaks down how Nintendo’s Amiibo cards may reflect its IAP-related practices with its upcoming free-to-play mobile games.
It’s reading tea leaves for sure, but, it this whole mystery card pack thing definitely casts a shadow of a doubt over the assumptions many were making regarding how friendly Nintendo was likely going to be with the IAP in their mobile offerings. I’d love to be wrong, but…
Via Touch Arcade