We weren’t running around E3 this year just for the fun of it. We were hard at work, bringing you previews of every game we could get our hands on. And if you like your previews in video form, look no further. Below you’ll find hands-on videos of the first few iPhone games we got a hold of, including Fifa and Madden 12 for iPad, a platformer called Blobster, a racer called DrawRace 2, a dream-like game called Contre Jour, and even an Xperia Play game. We still have more videos to upload, so check back soon for part two of our video roundup.
Steel yourself for a new mobile Pac-Man game this summer. Pac-Man 256, which is being put together by Bandai Namco and Crossy Road makers Hipster Whale, is based around the glitchy “kill screen” that would pop up in the classic Pac-Man arcade game if you managed to reach level 256. Can Pac-Man beat his most sinister enemy yet: Garbled junk text?
Critically-acclaimed endless running game Lastronaut received its 1.1.1 update recently. The little astro dude is now capable of earning experience and the perks that come with said experience. There are smaller cosmetic updates, too.
• New progression system – Gain XP and level up your character to unlock awesome perks!
• New character suits are available to take on the robot army in style!
• Option added to turn off the music/sound effects
• Option added to disable slow-motion effect
• Tons of bug fixes, proper currency label for suits