A balanced bear is a happy bear. Alphabear is now a touch more even-handed thanks to some recent retooling.
What’s New in Version 01.06.01
So much good stuff in this update! Here are the biggest changes:
– We’ve done a major rebalance of the game. Difficulty increases per chapter should feel more even and rewards should feel more consistent.
– Bear naptimes are MUCH shorter.
– A couple dozen cute new bears spread across the chapters, to increase the variety of rewards (and because, well, why NOT add a bunch more cute bears?)
– Bear selection screen has been revamped to make it easier to browse your collection and select/unselect bears (pro-tip: you can now double tap a bear to select it quickly.)
– New “challenge missions” in each chapter, which are extra-hard, but always give rare rewards if you earn a gold egg!
Supercell recently talked about the reasons why Clash of Clans has been enduringly popular over the past weeks and months. It also revealed “ClashCon,” a celebration of all things Clash of Clans that will be happening in October.
Supercell has also recently announced that in celebration of the game’s third birthday, the company will hold its first ever convention, ClashCon, that aims to unite players from all over the world. The Con will take place October 24, 2015 in Helsinki, Finland, Supercell’s base of operation. The company has promised that ClashCon will surprise Clash of Clans players but didn’t disclose any more about that.
Via Touch Arcade
New information about the upcoming game Star Trek: Timeline reveals some key details about the title, including which characters are invited to the party (pretty much everyone).
The team behind the game emphasizes in every opportunity that it consists of great fans of the show, so they want to really bring the core principles and viewpoints of Star Trek into the game: optimism for the future, belief in progress and equality, and a love for exploration.
Via Touch Arcade