Indie developer Freehold Games is bringing their PC roguelike game Sproggiwood to iOS and Android next week. They mobile game will be full featured, not a trimmed down mobile version. As such they have decided to price it at $9.99.
* A humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology
* Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps
* Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire
* Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves
* Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers
SYBO will be releasing their follow up to massive hit Subway Surfers on June 4. Swords of Brim is a similar game to Subway Surfers but set in a medieval world with power ups, weapons, and quests.
AppSpy’s video review of the retro-style sword-swinging platformer Sword of Xolan praises the game for its precise controls and hearty character, though the overall experience is reportedly a wee bit short.