Riverdale’s favorite redhead is now a Crossy Road character (and so is Riverdale’s favorite, uh, crowned guy). The latest update for the game (1.2.2) includes the teens, as well as quests that let you earn additional coins.
The Way of the Panda lives on in the 1.2.1 update for Taichi Panda. Here’s what’s new:
1.New Equipment “Discovery” system – Discovery requires Lunar Tears and Refinement stones to raise gear quality.
2.Character Max Level raised to 90, with new levels of gear, skills, and runes to match!
3.Add Chapter 13 and 14, along with new levels and bosses!
4.New Mega Boss team mode – be one the legions to try to take down Nemeus!
5.New monthly sign-in rewards and special events added.
6.Auto-attack added to Team Instances.
7.Fully optimized and retouched UI.
8.Fixed known bugs
Hulk Smash download records! Netmarble’s action RPG Marvel Future Fight crossed the 10 million download mark, a number that combines both iOS and Android downloads. The game has spent time as #1 on the App Store in Hong Kong.
Marvel Future Fight recently updated to version 1.1.3, which brings some small tweaks and fixes.
– App Icon
– Uniform Package’s deducted price now automatically updates for players who’ve already owned some uniforms.
– Error when app restarts during installation.
– Disabling team leader in Timeline Battle.
– Wrong page title in Timeline Battle’s Team Manage page.
– Inbox button malfunctioning from package purchase pop ups.
– Players’ Facebook profiles and friendlist not showing properly.
Featherweight Games’ Skiing Yeti Mountain may remind you of the Windows 3.1 classic, Ski Free. That’s OK. It’s supposed to. It’s wild fun and it’s free, so give it a try. Just watch out for a certain hairy mammal that doesn’t take kindly to skiers.